I know it’s almost September and I’m highlighting a Paper Pumpkin kit from July but I wanted to show y’all how versatile these kits are. In the video I mention Sara Douglass demonstrated this kit to the convention attendees on the last day. I just fell in love with what she did. I knew I had to show all of y’all how cute these mini cards turned out to be. If you haven’t put your July Paper Pumpkin kit together and like mini cards too, try this.
If you’ve been considering subscribing to Paper Pumpkin you still have time to receive 50% off your first two kits. Sign up before September 10, 2014, to qualify. Follow the above link to sign up and be sure to use my name as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.
Here are some simple directions to make cards:
- Cut the notecards in half at 2 3/4″.
- Cut off 3/4″ on each end.
- To make an envelope to fit, use the Envelope Punch Board.
- Cut a piece of cardstock 6″ x 6″.
- Use the Envelope Punch Board to score the first line at 2 1/2″. Score the other 3 lines where the original score lines up to score guide.