How fun would it be to receive an adorable hostess gift like the one pictured above at Thanksgiving? Even more, how fun would be it make this adorable hostess gift? To make this fun, festive tag I used Seasonally Scattered stamp set that is featured in the Holiday Catalog and two of the 2014-2016 In Colors: Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist. In the video below I show you how to make this tag using the two ink colors and a fun technique with Sponge Daubers.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 2″ x 1 15/16″.
- To see how to figure out where 15/16″ is on your trimmer, see this previous blog post.
- Use your Angled Tag Topper punch to create the tag.
- Use a Sponge Dauber and ink up the center part of “Thanks” from Seasonally Scattered with Tangelo Twist.
- Use another sponge dauber and ink up the outer part of the stamp with Hello Honey.
- Stamp “Thanks” in the center of the tag.
- Glue three gold sequins from Gold Sequin Trim randomly on the tag using Mono Tombow Multi Liquid Glue.
- Use the small feather framelit from Feather Framelit Dies and cut it out from Gold Glimmer Paper on the Big Shot.
- Use a 1/8″ handheld hole punch and punch a hole at the top of the leaf.
- Choose a wood leaf from Autumn Wooden Elements.
- Thread the Gold Metallic Baker’s Twine through the wooden element and gold leaf and attach to the Mossy Meadow 3/8″ ribbon tied around the Take Out Box.