I’m excited to show you a card I made for my customers who purchased from me in the month of August. It’s using a technique I’ve seen quite a few YouTube videos on lately and really wanted to try it. It’s an inlay die cut technique. I used the Four Feathers and Feathers Framelits Bundle from the Holiday Catalog plus the new hostess set Good Greetings. To learn more on how you can receive the Good Greetings stamp set for FREE, visit my Promotions page.
Instructions to make the card:
- Start off with Cut & Ready Card Bases in Whisper White and position the Feather Framelits on the front of the card.
- Run the card through the Big Shot and run it through once more to cut the second small feather.
- On a separate piece of Whisper White, stamp a small feather in Hello Honey and Perfect Plum. Stamp the large feather in Lost Lagoon and then use the coordinating framelits to cut out the feathers.
- Place the feathers in their spots. Flip the card over and use scotch tape to keep them in place.
- On the front of the card pick a sentiment from the brand new hostess stamp set, Good Greetings and stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso.
- Choose a coordinating Designer Button from the Regals collection, thread Whisper White Baker’s Twine through the button and tie a bow.
- Attach button with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere a panel of Whisper White cardstock cut to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ to cover the backside of the front panel.
- Lastly stamp a couple of feathers on the inside of the card & on the Whisper White Medium Envelope to give the card a finished look.