Today’s card is a card I made for my customers who purchased from me last month. Each month I create a card to say “thank you” for their business. This card was fun to make because I used a stamp set that’s been sitting on my desk for months and I FINALLY got around to using it. I used Something to Say which is a new stamp set in this year’s annual catalog.
Before I list the directions on how to make the card, I wanted to highlight a great option I have available to all of my customers and I don’t think many are aware of…my iStampin’ Club. I am giving away FREE GRAB BAGS of miscellaneous stamping or scrapbooking products when you join my iStampin’ Club or refer a friend.
- Use the Note Cards & Envelopes for card base.
- Cut a panel of DSP from Moonlight Designer Series Paper Pack 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″.
- Cut a panel of coordinating paper from same paper pack 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″.
- Place the square panel in the upper half of the rectangle panel to give it a “Polaroid” look.
- Pick a sentiment from Something to Say and stamp in bottom right corner using Lost Lagoon stamp pad.
- Stamp three flowers from Something to Say stamp set in Hello Honey on Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp three flowers from Something to Say in Hello Honey on Hello Honey cardstock.
- Use the Flower punch from Itty Bitty Accents punch pack and punch out the six flowers.
- Use Glue Dots to adhere one Whisper White flower to one Hello Honey flower.
- Add one basic rhinestone to the center of each flower.
- Use the banner punch to punch a banner in a coordinating paper using the Moonlight DSP pack.
- Use SNAIL to attach the banner in the upper left hand corner of the panel.
- Cut a 3″ piece of Lost Lagoon ribbon and attach using the handheld stapler on the bottom right of the panel.
- Attach one flower to cover up the staples using a Glue Dot
- Attach the other two flowers next to the banner using Glue Dots.
- Choose a small sequin from Frosted Sequins and glue on the banner using Crystal Effects.
- Using Crystal Effects glue the entire panel to bottom half of the Note Card.
- Stamp a matching sentiment in the inside of the Note Card.