Today’s card is the third and final project we will be making this week at my iStampin’ Meet Up class. If you are looking for a simple and easily mass produced Christmas card then you’ll want to see how I created this card using the Bright & Beautiful stamp set featured in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. To give the card some texture I used the new On Point Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. To finish the card off with some sparkle, I used Frosted Sequins.
If you have any questions about how I created this card or any of the products used, please comment below.
- Cut Lost Lagoon cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Use the On Point TIEF and emboss the Whisper White panel using the Big Shot.
- Adhere the WW panel using Fast Fuse on to the front of the Lost Lagoon card.
- Cut a piece of Real Red cardstock 1/2″ x 4″ and measure 1/4″ on each side.
- Use the Banner Punch to make a banner notch on left and right side where you measured 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Crumbcake cardstock 1″ x 4″.
- Use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp “Season’s Greetings” from Bright & Beautiful stamp set in the center of Crumbcake cardstock.
- Stamp in Crumbcake ink.
- Use Snips to cut a banner notch a little shorter than the Real Red banner.
- Use Fast Fuse to adhere the Real Red banner to the top 1/3 of the card front.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Crumbcake banner on top of the RR banner.
- Glue three white snowflakes and three silver sequins from Frosted Sequins randomly to the front of the card.