Today I’m sharing a 3×3 Christmas card that can be attached to any gift you may be giving. It’s so easy you won’t even believe how fast you can make a dozen or so to have on hand during this busy holiday season. The card uses only one color of cardstock, one stamp set and three ink pad colors but you can even simplify your ink colors to one or two. The only embellishments are silver sequins.
Here are the directions:
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 3″ x 6″ and score at 3″.
- Cut another piece of Whisper White 2 3/4″ x 2 3/4″.
- Using Endless Wishes, stamp the medium size snowflake in Soft Sky in a random pattern on the smaller piece of WW cardstock. Be sure to stamp snowflake image off the edge.
- Stamp the smallest snowflake in a similar pattern in Smoky Slate.
- Choose a sentiment and stamp in Real Red.
- Using Crystal Effects glue three silver sequins from Frosted Sequins on the front of the card.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals adhere the small panel to the front of the card.
Have a wonderful Sunday!