**To recreate the above cards you’ll need some extra supplies.
- Put pockets together per directions.
- Stamp multiple circles using Swirly Bird stamp set in Pool Party, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry and Calypso Coral.
- Cut circles out using scissors.
- Stamp the front of the pockets using splatter paint in the matching color of pocket for a monochromatic look.
- Adhere washi tape at the top of note card.
- Stamp sentiments from Banners for You in Rich Razzleberry ink on Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut in small banners and notch both ends
- Cut Delicate White Doilies in half.
- Adhere banners, doilies and flowers on front of pocket by layering for dimension.
- Finish off the pockets with a bow using baker’s twine.
Stampin’ Up! Product List: