Today’s iStampin’ LIVE features the Gift Card Envelope & Trim Thinlits.
I had a viewer request asking how I made a similar project back in 2015. I was more than happy to demonstrate this project again because the timing is perfect. The thinlit is ideal for all your upcoming graduation gifts or teacher appreciation gifts.
I used the soon-to-be retired B.Y.O.P. stamp set along with Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper. To give the side panels some detail, I embossed them with the Hexagon Dynamic Texture Impression Folder.
Retiring items used in today’s project:
- B.Y.O.P. stamp set
- Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits
- Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper
- Mini Paper Clips Combo Pack
- Melon Mambo Thick Baker’s Twine
I used the Watercolor Pencils to color in each letter which is so relaxing. If you haven’t tried watercoloring yet, TRY IT! You’ll love it.
Click HERE to download Project Instruction Sheet.
Stampin’ Up! Product List:
- May Hostess Code | 3M4NGXFD – Use May’s Hostess Code on your online orders and receive a FREE gift in June. I will choose a gift at the end of May using all the accrued Stampin’ Rewards and send it to you for FREE! **Don’t use Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more. Hostess Code not to be used for the iStampin’ Club.
- Paper Pumpkin | Subscribe by May 10th to receive Stampin’ Up!’s monthly subscription kit – $19.95 + tax
Questions or comments….please ask below.