It’s actually starting to feel like fall here in NE Florida and it inspired me to create this fun, fall card. I was on the Stampin’ Up! blog the other day and came across this design and I knew I had to share it with you. It’s using a watercolor technique that is extremely easy and I’m really happy with the results. Learn how I made this card by watching the video below and let me know how your’s turned out.
- Use Crumb Cake Cut and Ready Card Bases for the base of your card.
- Cut a panel from the Watercolor Paper to 4 x 5 1/4″.
- Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig line up a feather stamp from Four Feathers on the front panel of the watercolor paper. Make sure it’s centered.
- Using Hello Honey, ink up the stamp and spray the stamp with water using the Stampin’ Spritzer. I would recommend spritzing no more than two times.
- Stamp the first feather using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
- Repeat same steps for the Old Olive feather.
- On a scrap piece of Watercolor Paper, repeat the same steps for the Tangelo Twist feather.
- Using the Feather Framelits, cut out the Tangelo Twist feather on the Big Shot.
- Adhere the Tangelo Twist feather in the opposite directions with SNAIL or Glue Dots.
- Stamp “Hello Fall!” from the For All Things stamp set in Versamark ink.
- Stamp underneath the Old Olive feather. You may want to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig for this step too.
- Sprinkle Gold Embossing powder over the sentiment and use the Heat Tool to melt the powder.
- Using Crumb Cake ink (stamp off first) and the splatter dots stamp from Gorgeous Grunge, stamp the front of the card in a variety of spots.
- Glue five gold sequins to the front using Crystal Effects.
- Adhere the front panel using Fast Fuse to the Crumb Cake card base.