Today’s card is featuring the Fall Fest stamp set and the Fun Fall Framelits (save 15% if you purchase this set as a bundle) as well as the Ghoulish Greetings stamp set. This is a simple card to make but it is easy to make some mistakes. I know I did the first couple of times I tried creating it. I have to give credit to Susan Itell who created this card originally and I CASE’d it from Pinterest. If you follow the directions below you should have success recreating this cute and simple Halloween card.
Comment below by next Monday, October 13th, and I will pick one of you to receive this card. Check back next Tuesday to see if you are the lucky winner!!
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 5 1/8″ x 7 1/4″.
- Score at 3 5/8″.
- Cut a Basic Black cardstock panel 1/4″ smaller – 4 15/16″ x 3 3/8″.
- Use the ghost framelit from Fun Fall Framelits and position it in the upper 1/3 part of the panel.
- Using your Magnetic Platform place the panel with ghost framelit and run through the Big Shot.
- Rub the Embossing Buddy over the Basic Black panel to remove any static on the cardstock.
- Using Versamark ink and the “Happy Haunting” stamp from Ghoulish Greetings, stamp it right below the ghost cut out.
- Use white embossing powder and Heat Tool and emboss the sentiment.
- Cut off a piece of White Vellum from the sheet that will be just a bit larger than the ghost cutout image.
- Rub the Embossing Buddy over the White Vellum cardstock.
- Using Versamark ink and a face from Fall Fest to stamp the image on the piece of White Vellum.
- Use black embossing powder and Heat Tool and emboss the face.
- Use Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue to glue the vellum to the black panel.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals all over the black panel (especially around the outline of the ghost) to pop up the panel.
- Cut a Whisper White panel 4 15/16″ x 3 3/8″ and adhere to the inside of the card.