Today’s card is the customer appreciation card I am sending to all of my customers who purchased from me last month. Each month I create a card to say “thank you” for selecting me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. It’s a privilege for me to be your Demonstrator and sending a card is the least I can do.
I used quite a few products from the holiday catalog which I was excited to finally use. For All Things is such a nice stamp set to use for a variety of occasions. It really is a versatile set. I layered a Gold Basic Metal Button on top of some Color Me Autumn Designer Washi Tape. Watch the video below to see how the card came together.
If you have any questions on how I created the card or any of the products I used, please comment below.
- Use Cut and Ready Card Base in Crumb Cake.
- Cut Chocolate Chip cardstock 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock 5″ x 3 3/4″.
- Use the Stampin’ Distress Tool and distress on all four sides of the Chocolate Chip panel.
- Use Fast Fuse to attach the Chocolate Chip panel onto the Crumb Cake card base.
- Use Crumb Cake ink to stamp the rectangle background stamp from For All Things stamp set.
- Stamp the leaf image in Blackberry Bliss ink on top of background image.
- Tear off a piece of washi tape from the Color Me Autumn Designer Washi Tape from the Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss pattern.
- Layer the two pieces of tape on top of the stem from the leaf image.
- Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig stamp “Grateful for You” under the washi tape.
- Attach WW panel to Chocolate Chip panel.
- Choose a medium size Gold Basic Metal Button and thread two fibers from the 1 1/4″ Burlap Ribbon through the button holes and tie into a bow.
- Attach button with Mini Glue Dots on top of washi tape.