Tonight I am hosting my Frightfully Fun Wreath class. We will make this fun Halloween decor wreath for our home. While preparing for this class I really got in to the Halloween spirit and decided to make some fun sour cream candy holders using the Motley Monsters designer series paper & Ghoulish Greetings stamps set.
- Cut a piece of DSP 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Use Sticky Strip on 1 short side & 1 long side of DSP.
- Roll paper ends together and press.
- Squeeze one end closed.
- Fill up sour cream container with candy.
- Squeeze the other end in the opposite direction & use a paper crimper to crimp ends.
- Punch two holes at the top using 1 1/4″ hand held circle punch.
- Cut 6″ of Whisper White Cotton ribbon.
- Feed both pieces of ribbon from front to back.
- Criss cross ribbons while keeping them straight & feed back through holes to the front side.
- Trim tails to desired length.
- Use Ghoulish Greetings to stamp out sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Whisper White card stock.
- Punch out sentiment using 1 3/8″ circle punch.
- Punch out scalloped circle in Crushed Curry card stock using 1 1/4″ scalloped circle punch.
- Adhere smaller circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals to larger circle.
- Adhere scalloped circle to sour cream container with Glue Dots.
I recorded a video showing the steps. Let me know if you’ve made these before or if you tried this cute project. I would love to see a picture of how your’s turned out.