- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″ to create card base.
- Cut another piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Using **Delicate Details stamp, alternate stamps using Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, and Blushing Bride inks.
- Stamp enough lace images to be able to die cut the large butterfly using Bold Butterfly framelits.
- Stamp sentiment using Greatest Greetings stamp set on Very Vanilla cardstock and use Night of Navy ink.
- Cut down sentiment to make a banner and notch right end.
- Cut a piece of Falling in Love DSP 3″ x 4 1/4″ and adhere to center of card.
- Stamp lace image to the right of DSP using Blushing Bride ink.
- Cut a piece of Gold 1/4″ Natural Trim the length of card base and adhere with Glue Dots to lower 1/3 of card front.
- Adhere butterfly die cut on top of ribbon.
- Adhere banner on top of butterfly die cut.
- Tie a bow with ribbon and attach to left side of banner with Glue Dot.
- Randomly glue gold sequins from Metallics Sequin Assortment using Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
**Delicate Details is a Sale-A-Bration stamp set that you can earn for FREE when you spend $50 before tax and shipping.
Stampin’ Up! Product List: