I have to start out today’s post making a promise to my YouTube subscribers. I’m going to make a whole hearted effort to stop saying “OK” while filming a video. I think I just about pulled my hair out while editing the footage. If I could have edited out every time I said “OK” there wouldn’t have been anything to watch. Haha!!
Ok, now let’s get to the real reason why you are here. 🙂
This gift bag was so fun to make and anyone who receives it will love it too. Give it a try and let me know what you think. If you have not received a Holiday Catalog and don’t have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, comment below. I’ll send you one in the mail.
- Cut a 12×12 piece of Basic Black card stock 11 5/8 ” x 5 1/4″ using the Stampin’ Trimmer.
- Place card stock vertically on Simply Scored Scoring Tool and score at 1 3/8″.
- Turn card stock horizontally and score at 2 1/8″, 5 1/4″, 7 3/8″, and 10 1/2″.
- Fold the card stock on it’s score lines.
- Use your Paper Snips and cut the scored lines to the 1 3/8″ line.
- Cut off the small rectangle and notch the two larger rectangles.
- Use Sticky Strip or Fast Fuse and place the adhesive on the flap and on the side of the bag and the bottom flap.
- Cut a piece of Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper at 3 1/2″ x 2 7/8″.
- Attach DSP using SNAIL to the front panel and use the 1/4″ Circle Handheld Punch to punch a circle through front and back side of bag.
- Cut a circle of out Whisper White using the 2″ Circle Punch and sponge the edges with Sahara Sand.
- Stamp the ghost image from Fall Fest in Sahara Sand on Whisper White.
- Use the coordinating Fun Fall Framelits to cut out the ghost using the Magnetic Platform & Big Shot.
- Attach the ghost with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the 2″ inch circle.
- Using the Good Greetings stamp set and Bermuda Bay ink, stamp out “Boo to You” on Whisper White.
- Cut out into a banner and attach to front panel.
- Thread the Crushed Curry 3/4″ Chevron ribbon through the front and back and tie a bow using White Baker’s Twine to keep ribbon together.