Hey iStampin’ fans…
I’m currently in Orlando attending the annual Stampin’ Up! Leadership convention with about 1000 other Demonstrators. Even though I’m at a conference I didn’t want to forget about you.
I saw the above card design in the new Occasions catalog and just knew I had to CASE it. I will upload a process video once I return home. If you haven’t subscribed to my blog yet, enter your email address so you will know when the video goes live.
This card is such a simple but ABSOLUTELY adorable design. What makes it just the cutest thing ever is the Bow Builder Punch. If you haven’t noticed this punch, it’s on page 13 of the Occasions catalog. Contact me if you haven’t received an Occasions catalog.
Here are the directions to create this card as well as the link to all products used. Please comment below if you have any questions. I’ll be sharing other cards I’ve recently created as well as great samples from Leadership later this week.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″. Score at 5 1/2″ for a vertical folding card.
- Use the Bow Builder Punch and punch out three bows using the Birthday Bash Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Take a bone folder to curl the paper which will make it easier to put the bows together.
- Using Glue Dots, adhere the bows together.
- Using a ruler and Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Write Marker, draw a border on the front panel of the card.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” using Ballon Bash stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink.
- Adhere the bows to the front panel using Tombow Multi Liquid Purpose Glue.