The Stamparatus, an innovative stamp placement tool, will change the way you stamp. Before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? Here are some of the features…
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Hinge Stamping…this is simply amazing!!
Even more details…
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- Rulers and grid lines for quick measuring
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 – Reserve your STAMPARATUS on November 16th at 4pm (ET)
Here’s how (see picture below for each step):
- CLICK HERE to Reserve your Stamparatus on November 16th at 2pm (MT)
- If you do not have an online account with me you will need to do that first. Here’s the info you need…
- Kara Golby
- Demo ID 2128030
- St. Johns, FL 32259
Stampin’ Up! is offering three opportunities to reserve a Stamparatus (see chart below).
Each reservation window will close when Stampin’ Up! hits the maximum number of orders, which is why each period is “while supplies last.”
Stamparatus Q & A:
Q: Why does it take so long for the Stamparatus to ship?
A: We will place an order with the manufacturer based on how many reservations are made during any given reservation window. Shipping dates depend on how long it takes the order to arrive in our warehouse after the tools have been manufactured.
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.
Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalize payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add other items to your order.
Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q: Will I be able to update my address and credit card information when I open my shopping bag to complete my order?
Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time. To cancel, please see the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers PDF.
Q: Will the tool be available in the 2018–2019 annual catalog?
A: Yes. Once the annual catalog ordering period begins, you will be able to order the Stamparatus as you would any other product. Reservations will no longer be required, and there will be no limit on the number of tools you can order.
Q: Once the Stamparatus has been added to my shopping cart, how long will it stay there?
A: Indefinitely. As with all products, it will be subject to temporary interruptions in availability depending on demand.
Q: Can I participate in all three reservation periods?
Q: How many stamp placement tools can I reserve per reservation window?
A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window.
Q: How did we come up with the name Stamparatus?
A: We landed on an innovative name by combining two words that speak to the end use of the tool as well as Stampin’ Up! branding.
Stamp: To impress a pattern or mark (especially an official one) on a surface, object, or document using an engraved or inked block or die or other instrument
Apparatus: The technical equipment or machinery needed for a particular activity or purpose
Stamp + Apparatus = Stamparatus