- Cut Crumb Cake cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″ to create card base.
- Fold on score line and burnish with bone folder.
- Cut a strip of Pacific Point cardstock 1/2″ x 3 7/8″.
- Cut striped DSP 1″ x 3 7/8″.
- Stamp birthday present in Crumb Cake ink along the bottom third of card front. Stamp off once each time before stamping on card base.
- Stamp sentiment on Pacific Point cardstock using Pacific Point ink.
- Adhere Pacific Point onto DSP using SNAIL.
- Die cut fox and banner using matching framelits on Big Shot Die Cut Machine.
- Stamp “HIP HIP HOORAY” on banner using Early Espresso ink.
- Adhere fox using Stampin’ Dimensionals just above DSP.
- Adhere banner using SNAIL Adhesive.
**Birthday Memories Suite will be available to pre-order starting May 2nd when you become a member of the iStampers community.
Stampin’ Up! Product List:
**Some items aren’t show in product supply list. I will update this page once those images and links are available.