- Fold Crumb Cake Note Card in half.
- Cut Watercolor Paper 2 1/2″ x 5″.
- Stamp flower from Avant Garden twice using Sweet Sugarplum ink.
- Stamp stems and leaves using Old Olive ink.
- Stamp stamens in both flowers using Crumb Cake ink.
- Place a couple of drops of Crumb Cake reinker in an empty container and mix well with water.
- Take a dry paint brush and “flick” Crumb Cake water drops over the watercolor paper.
- Let dry.
- Stamp sentiment from All Things Thanks stamp set on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut down to a banner and notch left end.
- Wrap Linen Thread around banner twice and tie a bow.
- Use the scallop die from Popcorn Box Thinlits and Sweet Sugarplum Glimmer Paper from 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper Pack to create a scallop border.
- Adhere onto left side of watercolor paper using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Adhere panel onto card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere banner where it overlaps watercolor paper & card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Place a small Sweet Sugarplum Enamel Shape on left side of banner.
Stampin’ Up! Product List: